WBHRB Posts of General Duty Medical Officer and Block Medical Officer - WBHRB Recruitment
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has announced a recruitment notification for the posts of General Duty Medical Officer with 1329 vacancies and Block Medical Officer with 168 vacancies. Interested candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for the post from 15 November 2019 to 22 November 2019.
General Duty Medical Officer and Block Medical Officer
|Job||General Duty Medical Officer and Block Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||1497|
|Age Limit||Below 36|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600 - Rs. 42,000|
|Experience||Freshers / Experienced|
|Last Date to Apply||22 November 2019|
For candidates belonging to Gen/ OBC/ EWS category : Rs.210/-.
Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD category are exempted from the payment of application fee.
The payment of application fee can be done by online mode like Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card.
Start Date to Apply Online : 15 November 2019
Last Date to Apply Online : 22 November 2019
How to Apply
The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all aspects can read the notification and apply through online for the post by clicking "Apply Online" button before 22 November 2019. Before applying, the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms.
Online application link will be activated from 15 November 2019.
Candidate selection will be made on the basis of Examination/ Interview.
Where to Apply
Find Similar Jobs
- VMMC Junior Resident MBBS and BDS posts- 146 vacancies [Delhi]
- NIT, Uttarakhand Post of Assistant Professor (Grade I and II) [Anywhere in India]
- AAI Post of Member (Finance) [Delhi]
- WII Post of Project Fellow and Project Assistant [Uttarakhand]
- GMCH Post of Senior Residents, Resident Anesthetists and other posts [Chandigarh]
- CBIC Post of Deputy Director General [Delhi]
- NII Post of Staff Scientist [Delhi]
- ESIC Posts of Specialist and Super Specialist [Haryana]
- Cantonment Board Babina Post of Resident Medical Officer and Junior Engineer [Uttar Pradesh]
- SHSB Post of Pharmacist [Bihar]
- SHSB Post of District Consultant and Various Posts [Bihar]
- WB Health Post Block ASHA Facilitator [West Bengal]
- Kerala PSC Posts of Analyst Gr III, Asst Surgeon and Various Posts [Kerala]
- RPSC Post of Librarians [Rajasthan]
- GSRTC Post of Conductor [Gujarat]
Like on Facebook
Get instant job notificationsJoin WhatsApp Group