VNSGU Post of Teaching Assistant Job Notification
◼ Updated on : , Last date : 16 Nov 2019.Veer Narmad South Gujarat University has published a recruitment notification for filling up the vacancy positions in the post of Teaching Assistant with 54 vacancies. Aspiring applicants who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for the post before 16 November 2019.
VNSGU Teaching Assistant - Job Details
|Number of Vacancies||54|
|Experience||Freshers / Experienced|
|Last Date to Apply||16 November 2019|
Candidate must have completed Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree/ Ph.D from a recognized Institute or University.
To know more about educational qualification, candidates are advised to refer Official Notification.
Candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/ SET.
Candidate who possess Ph.D are exempted from NET/ SLET/ SET eligibility.
Apply for VNSGU Post of Teaching Assistant
For candidates belonging to Open category : Rs.500/-.
Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD category are exempted from the payment of application fee.
The payment of application fee can be done by online mode like Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card.
Date of Notification : 04 November 2019
Last Date to Apply Online : 16 November 2019
Last Date for Receipt of Application : 22 November 2019
How to Apply
Aspiring applicants who fulfill the prescribed qualifications, experience and other eligibility conditions can read the notification and apply through online for the post by clicking "Apply Online" button before 16 November 2019.
To apply over online, candidates should follow the instructions given below :
- Before applying, candidate should register themselves to the VNSGU's website.
- Then log in with Registration Id and Password and fill the application form.
- Candidate should fill all the fields by entering the personal, contact and educational details.
- Then upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature and click "Save" button.
- Ensure whether the information provided is correct and then submit.
- Then complete the payment process for application fee.
- Then take printout of filled online application form.
- Candidates should also send two hard copy of filled-in application along with fee receipt and photocopies of all the documents to "The Registrar, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, University Campus, Udhna-Magdalla Road, Surat-395 007" by Speed Post or Registered Post only.
- The envelope must be superscribed as "Application for the Post of Teaching Assistant in the Department of _______".
Candidate selection will be made on the basis of performance in interview.
Where to Apply
Find Similar Jobs
Related Announcements for VNSGU Post of Teaching Assistant
ICAR - ICAR CIFA Posts of Junior Research Fellow and Field AssistantOdishaVacancy: 3
Bose Institute - SNBNCBS Posts of Associate Professor and Assistant ProfessorWest BengalVacancy: 4
AIIMS - AIIMS Rishikesh Posts of Professor and Assistant ProfessorUttarakhandVacancy: 17
IGAU - IGAU Posts of Subject Matter Specialist and Programme ManagerChhattisgarhVacancy: 38
Disclaimer: Job notifications from entities and other details are collected from the entity's own website(s) or from the public domain. The correctness of the information is not guaranteed as it may contain human error. Please verify with the official document or official notification for accurate information. For more details, view our disclaimer page.
Save +91-6383355975. Send your State name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.