VNSGU Post of Teaching Assistant - VNSGU Recruitment
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University has published a recruitment notification for filling up the vacancy positions in the post of Teaching Assistant with 54 vacancies. Aspiring applicants who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for the post before 16 November 2019.
|Number of Vacancies||54|
|Experience||Freshers / Experienced|
|Last Date to Apply||16 November 2019|
For candidates belonging to Open category : Rs.500/-.
Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD category are exempted from the payment of application fee.
The payment of application fee can be done by online mode like Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card.
Date of Notification : 04 November 2019
Last Date to Apply Online : 16 November 2019
Last Date for Receipt of Application : 22 November 2019
How to Apply
Aspiring applicants who fulfill the prescribed qualifications, experience and other eligibility conditions can read the notification and apply through online for the post by clicking "Apply Online" button before 16 November 2019.
To apply over online, candidates should follow the instructions given below :
- Before applying, candidate should register themselves to the VNSGU's website.
- Then log in with Registration Id and Password and fill the application form.
- Candidate should fill all the fields by entering the personal, contact and educational details.
- Then upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature and click "Save" button.
- Ensure whether the information provided is correct and then submit.
- Then complete the payment process for application fee.
- Then take printout of filled online application form.
- Candidates should also send two hard copy of filled-in application along with fee receipt and photocopies of all the documents to "The Registrar, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, University Campus, Udhna-Magdalla Road, Surat-395 007" by Speed Post or Registered Post only.
- The envelope must be superscribed as "Application for the Post of Teaching Assistant in the Department of _______".
Candidate selection will be made on the basis of performance in interview.
Where to Apply
Find Similar Jobs
- IREL Post of General Manager and Various Post - 05 Vacancies [Maharashtra]
- NIT, Uttarakhand Post of Assistant Professor (Grade I and II) [Anywhere in India]
- ICMR Post of Fellowship [Delhi]
- DRDO Posts of Junior Research Fellow and Research Associate [Uttarakhand]
- NII Post of Staff Scientist [Delhi]
- ESIC Posts of Specialist and Super Specialist [Haryana]
- NIT Delhi Posts of Executive Engineer, Medical Officer and Other Posts [Delhi]
- ICFRE Posts of MTS, Technician and Technical Assistant [Multiple Locations]
- NIT Trichy Post of Assistant Professor Gr II [Tamil Nadu]
- JNU Posts of Section Officer and Senior Assistant [Delhi]
- Hindu College University of Delhi Post of Assistant Professor [Delhi]
- MUHS Posts of Professor and Various Posts [Maharashtra]
- AIIMS Rishikesh Post of Financial Advisor and Various Posts [Uttarakhand]
- MSME Post of Senior Manager and Various Posts [Uttar Pradesh]
- LMRC Posts of Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer and Public Relations Assistant [Uttar Pradesh]
Like on Facebook
Get instant job notificationsJoin WhatsApp Group