UPSC Posts of Examiner, Assistant Professor and Various Posts - UPSC Recruitment
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced a recruitment notification for the posts of Examiner of Trade Marks and Geographical Indications, Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (various disciplines) and various other posts with total of 153 vacancies. Interested candidates who have eligibility can apply for these jobs through online on or before 28 November 2019.
Examiner, Assistant Professor and Various Posts
|Job||Examiner, Assistant Professor and Various Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||153|
|Age Limit||Below 53|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600 - Rs. 67,000|
|Education||ML, MBBS, BL LLB|
|Last Date to Apply||28 November 2019|
For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates, the application fee is exempted.
For General and other category candidates, the application fee is Rs.25/-
End Date to Apply Online : 28 November 2019
How to Apply
Interested candidates who have eligibility can apply for these jobs through online in the website "https://upsc.gov.in/", on or before 28 November 2019.
Candidates should follow the instructions given below to apply over online :
- Login to the website "https://www.upsconline.nic.in/".
- Select the correct post.
- Enter your email Id, contact number and other necessary information.
- Upload the scanned copy of your Photograph, Educational Certificates, Experience Certificate and other necessary Certificates.
- After successful submission of application, candidates should print the filled-in online application form for future reference.
Candidates should refer to the official notification for more details.
Where to Apply
Find Similar Jobs
- VMMC Junior Resident MBBS and BDS posts- 146 vacancies [Delhi]
- NIT, Uttarakhand Post of Assistant Professor (Grade I and II) [Anywhere in India]
- AAI Post of Member (Finance) [Delhi]
- WII Post of Project Fellow and Project Assistant [Uttarakhand]
- GMCH Post of Senior Residents, Resident Anesthetists and other posts [Chandigarh]
- India Post - Post of Staff Car Driver [Bihar]
- DGAQA Post of Stenographer [Delhi]
- Cabinet Secretariat Post of Deputy Field Officer [Anywhere in India]
- MHA Post of Surveillance Assistant [Delhi]
- CSIR IIP Post of Project Assistant and JRF [Uttarakhand]
- NIT Raipur Posts of Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor [Chhattisgarh]
- Indian Army Posts of Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical and Various Posts [Assam]
- NHRC Posts of Librarian, Research Assistant, Personal Assistant and Various Posts [Delhi]
- NTRO Posts of Assistant Security Officer and Technician [Delhi]
- Ministry of Finance Post of Library and Information Assistant [Delhi]
Like on Facebook
Get instant job notificationsJoin WhatsApp Group