TNPSC Post of Civil Judge - TNPSC Recruitment
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced a recruitment notification for the post of Civil Judge with 176 vacancies on regular basis. Interested candidates can apply only through online. Candidates can apply from 09 September 2019 to 09 October 2019.
|Number of Vacancies||176|
|Age Limit||22 - 40|
|Salary||Rs. 27,700 - Rs. 44,770|
|Experience||Freshers / Experienced|
|Last Date to Apply||9 October 2019|
Candidates should pay the Registration fees of Rs. 150/- and Examination fees of Rs. 500/-
SC/ ST/ PWD candidates need not to pay the fees.
Mode of payment should be through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ Demand Draft.
Starting Date for Online Application : 09 September 2019
Last Date for Submission of Application : 09 October 2019
Last Date for Payment of Fees : 11 October 2019
Date of Preliminary Exam : 24 November 2019
Date of Main Exam : 28 March 2020
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply through online from 09 September 2019 to 09 October 2019.
Candidates can apply through "http://www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in" and should fill the application carefully.
Candidates should attach all their Educational, Experience, Caste, Age Proof, No Objection Certificate, Character and Medical Certificate, Photograph, Signature, Self Declaration, ID Proof and all other needed documents in desired format and submit it through online mode.
Candidates should take a printout of the filled-in application for future reference.
Candidates should produce all their original documents at the time of Interview.
Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Viva Voce.
Preliminary Exam contains Objective Type Questions for 100 marks for 3 hours.
Main Exam contains Translation Paper, Law Paper-I, II, III. Each paper carries 100 marks for 3 hours and Viva Voce for 60 marks.
Where to Apply
Find Similar Jobs
- NHIDCL Posts of General Manager and Deputy General Manager - 38 Vacancies
- VMMC Junior Resident MBBS and BDS posts- 146 vacancies
- OPSC Post of Assistant Fisheries Officer - 65 Vacancies
- BCAS Recruitment for Directors - 29 Vacancies
- CIPET Posts of Officer, Assistant Officer and Administrative Assistant Gr.III/ Accounts Assistant Gr.III - 5 Vacancies
- ICFRE Post of Forest Range Officer - 12 Vacancies
- India Post Post of Gramin Dak Sevaks
- West Bengal Government Post of Driver
- Ministry of Labour and Employment Post of Law Officer Grade-II
- HPPSC Post of Law Officer and Various Posts
- NIB Posts of Scientist, Junior Scientist & Junior Hindi Translator - 7 Vacancies
- IREL Post of General Manager and Various Post - 05 Vacancies
- UIDAI Posts of Senior Accounts Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer and Various Posts - 08 Vacancies
- BRO Posts of Draughtsman, Hindi Typist and Various Posts - 337 Vacancies
- KVB Post of CASA Sales
Like on Facebook
Get instant job notificationsJoin WhatsApp Group