NPCIL Post of Trade Apprentices - NPCIL Recruitment
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Trade Apprentice (Various Trade) with 54 vacancies. Interested candidates who have eligibility can apply for this Apprentice post through online on or before 16 September 2019. The appointment for this post is purely on contract basis for a period of 12 months.
|Number of Vacancies||54|
|Age Limit||14 - 24|
|Experience||Freshers / Experienced|
|Last Date to Apply||16 September 2019|
End Date to Apply : 16 September 2019
How to Apply
Aspiring candidates who have eligibility can apply for this post through Online in the address of "https://apprenticeship.gov.in" on or before 16 September 2019.
Candidates should follow the instructions given below to apply in online :
- Login to the website "https://apprenticeship.gov.in"
- Click the vacancy page and select the post.
- Enter your Email id, Contact Number and necessary information.
- Upload the scanned copy of your photo and Education Certificate, Experience Certificate and other necessary Certificates.
Where to Apply
Find Similar Jobs
- NHIDCL Posts of General Manager and Deputy General Manager - 38 Vacancies
- VMMC Junior Resident MBBS and BDS posts- 146 vacancies
- OPSC Post of Assistant Fisheries Officer - 65 Vacancies
- BCAS Recruitment for Directors - 29 Vacancies
- CIPET Posts of Officer, Assistant Officer and Administrative Assistant Gr.III/ Accounts Assistant Gr.III - 5 Vacancies
- ICFRE Post of Forest Range Officer - 12 Vacancies
- India Post Post of Gramin Dak Sevaks
- West Bengal Government Post of Driver
- CSIR NAL Principal and Sr Principal Scientist
- Cabinet Secretariat Posts of General Manager and Various Posts
- AAI Post of Apprentice
- RRCAT Post of Trade Apprentice
- NFL Posts of Trade, Graduate and Technician Apprentice
- BEL Post of Engineering Apprentice
- MTPF Posts of Graduate, Diploma and Vocational Apprentice
Like on Facebook
Get instant job notificationsJoin WhatsApp Group