NIT Raipur Posts of Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor Job Notification
◼ Updated on : , Last date : 15 Nov 2019.National Institute of Technology (NIT) Raipur has released a vacancy notification for the posts of Professor with 10 vacancies, Associate Professor with 16 vacancies and Assistant Professor with 37 vacancies. Aspiring candidates who complete all eligibility criteria can apply for these posts from 15 October 2019 to 15 November 2019.
NIT Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor - Job Details
|Job||Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor|
|Number of Vacancies||63|
|Age Limit||Below 60|
|Education||ME MTech, MArch, PhD|
|Experience||Freshers / Experienced|
|Last Date to Apply||15 November 2019|
|Name of Post||Category||Total|
For Engineering Disciplines : Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech and M.E/ M.Tech and Ph.D in relevant discipline (or) Direct Ph.D after B.E/ B.Tech are also eligible for this post.
For Architectural Disciplines : Candidates must have completed M.Arch or M.Plan from a recognized Institute or University.
For Non Engineering Disciplines : Candidates must have completed Ph.D in relevant or equivalent discipline with first class in preceding degrees from a recognized Institute or University.
The Candidates' age should not be more than 60 years to be eligible for these posts.
For Architectural Disciplines : Candidates must possess 1 year experience at Grade II Pay level 10 (or) 2 years experience at Grade II Pay level 11.
Apply for NIT Raipur Posts of Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor
For candidates belong to Gen/ OBC/ EWS category : Rs.500/-
For candidates belong to SC/ ST/ PWD category : Rs.250/-
The payment of application fee can be done by online mode via Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card.
Start Date to Apply in Online : 15 October 2019
Last Date to Apply in Online : 15 November 2019
Last Date for Receipt of Hard copy of Application : 25 November 2019
How to Apply
Aspiring candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can read the notification and apply through online for the post by clicking the 'Apply Online' button before 25 November 2019. The Online Application portal will be activated from 15 October 2019.
- Fill the application with personal, educational and contact details.
- Ensure whether the information provided are correct and then submit.
- Candidates should attach all the Educational, Caste, PWD Certificates, ID Proof and all other needed documents in online.
- Candidates should complete the payment process and take a printout of the e-receipt of payment of fee and the filled-in online application form.
- Candidates should also send the hard copy of filled-in application, fee receipt and photocopies of all the documents and send it to "Registrar, National Institute of Technology Raipur, Raipur-492 010, Chhattisgarh, India" through Post before 25 November 2019.
- Candidates should enclose 2 recent passport size photo and self-attested photocopies of High School Certificate, Academic and Professional Qualification Certificates, Caste Certificate, Address & Identity Proof, PAN Card and proof of fees paid.
- The application enclosed in the envelop must be superscribed as "Application for the Post of ____ (please specify the faculty position being applied for) in the Department of ____"
- Candidates should produce all the original documents at the time of verification.
Where to Apply
Find Similar Jobs
Related Announcements for NIT Raipur Posts of Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor
ICAR - ICAR CIFA Posts of Junior Research Fellow and Field AssistantOdishaVacancy: 3
Bose Institute - SNBNCBS Posts of Associate Professor and Assistant ProfessorWest BengalVacancy: 4
AIIMS - AIIMS Rishikesh Posts of Professor and Assistant ProfessorUttarakhandVacancy: 17
IGAU - IGAU Posts of Subject Matter Specialist and Programme ManagerChhattisgarhVacancy: 38
AIIMS - AIIMS Raipur Posts of Professor and Additional ProfessorChhattisgarhVacancy: 4
Disclaimer: Job notifications from entities and other details are collected from the entity's own website(s) or from the public domain. The correctness of the information is not guaranteed as it may contain human error. Please verify with the official document or official notification for accurate information. For more details, view our disclaimer page.
Save +91-6383355975. Send your State name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.