Project Staff Job recruitment at NIT (National Institute of Technology Calicut)
Details for Project Staff in National Institute of Technology Calicut. There are 0 vacancies available for this post. The required qualification is BE BTech, ME MTech. Walkin date for this job is 15 October 2019 .
|Education||BE BTech, ME MTech|
|Course||BE BTech Civil Engineering, ME MTech Civil Engineering|
|Walkin Date||15 October 2019|
Candidates must have completed first class B.Tech in Civil Engineering and M.Tech in Structural Engineering from a recognized Institute or University.
Knowledge and experience in STAAD/ ETABS and Auto CAAD are desirable.
Department of Civil Engineering, NIT Calicut, NIT Campus (P.O), Calicut- 673 601.
Date of Walk-in Interview : 15 October 2019Apply for this Job
Find Similar Jobs
- Professors and Associate Professor - IGNOU
- Junior Resident MBBS - VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital
- Junior Resident Dental Surgery & Maxillofacial Surgery - VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital
- Assistant Manager (S&T) and Assistant Manager (Signal) - RITES
- Officer, Assistant Officer and Administrative Assistant Gr.III/ Accounts Assistant Gr.III - CIPET
- CASA Sales - KVB
- Research Associate and Junior Research Fellow - DRDO
- Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar and Various Posts - IIT
- Private Secretary and Assistant Section Officer - RCI
- Professor - Visva Bharati
- Associate Professor - Visva Bharati
- Director and Under Secretary (Deputation) - MHA
- Senior Clerk cum Typist - RRB
- Engineer - BEL
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Class II - OPSC
Like on Facebook
Get instant job notificationsJoin WhatsApp Group