Junior Hindi Translator Job recruitment at NIB (National Institute of Biologicals)
Details for Junior Hindi Translator in National Institute of Biologicals. There are 1 vacancies available for this post. This vacancy will be available upto 6 October 2019 .
Junior Hindi Translator
|Job||Junior Hindi Translator|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
|Age Limit||Below 30|
|Salary||Rs. 35,400 - Rs. 1,12,400|
|Last Date to Apply||6 October 2019|
Candidates should possess Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi or English (or) Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject with Hindi/ English as a medium with English or Hindi as a main subject at the Degree Level.
Candidates should have English or Hindi as a main subject at the Bachelor's degree or either of the two as the medium of examination and other as the main subject plus recognized Diploma/ Certificate course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice versa.
To be eligible for this post, candidates' age should not be more than 30 years as on 10 June 2019.
Candidates should have experience of 2 years in Scientific Terminology work in Hindi/ Translation work from Hindi to English/ vice versa priority in a scientific organization of GOI.
Last Date to Apply : 06 October 2019Apply for this Job
Find Similar Jobs
- Assistant Lineman - PSPCL
- Professors and Associate Professor - IGNOU
- Officer, Assistant Officer and Administrative Assistant Gr.III/ Accounts Assistant Gr.III - CIPET
- Research Associate and Junior Research Fellow - DRDO
- Sub Divisional Officer, Grade-II - Ministry of Defence
- Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar and Various Posts - IIT
- Private Secretary and Assistant Section Officer - RCI
- Junior Research Fellow - DRDO
- Junior Research Fellow and Research Associate - DRDO
- Professor - Visva Bharati
- Associate Professor - Visva Bharati
- Stenographer Grade-I - Ministry of Defence
- Director and Under Secretary (Deputation) - MHA
- Senior Clerk cum Typist - RRB
- Engineer - BEL
Like on Facebook
Get instant job notificationsJoin WhatsApp Group