NHM Post of Community Health Officer - NHM Recruitment
National Health Mission (NHM) has announced for the post of Community Health Officer in Palghar District with 205 vacancies, Raighad District with 156 vacancies, Dhule District with 152 vacancies, Nandurbar District with 47 vacancies, Satara District with 118 vacancies, Kolhapur District with 49 vacancies, Sindhudurg District with 144 vacancies, Ratnagiri District with 48 vacancies, Beed District with 253 vacancies, Aurangabad District with 31 vacancies, Jalna District with 24 vacancies, Parbhani District with 25 vacancies, Akola District with 145 vacancies, Amravati District with 37 vacancies, Buldana District with 236 vacancies, Yavatamal District with 402 vacancies, Nagpur District with 90 vacancies, Wardha District with 25 vacancies, Bhandara District with 15 vacancies, Gondia District with 84 vacancies, Chandrapur District with 147 vacancies, and Gadchiroli District with 228 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply for this job through post till 14 October 2019.
Community Health Officer
|Job||Community Health Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||2661|
|Age Limit||Below 38|
|Salary||Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 25,000|
|Experience||Freshers / Experienced|
|Last Date to Apply||14 October 2019|
General candidates should pay the fee of Rs. 500/-
Reserved candidates should pay the fee of Rs. 250/-
Payment should be made through Demand Draft in favour of various DDHS for different districts as "Deputy Director of Health Services (DDHS), Thane for Raigad & Palghar, DDHS, Nashik for Dhule & Nandurbar, DDHS, Pune for Solapur & Satara, DDHS, Kolhapur for Kolhapur, Sindhudurg & Ratnagiri, DDHS,Aurangabad for Aurangabad, Parbhani & Jalna, DDHS, Latur for Beed, DDHS, Akola for Akola, Amaravati, Buldhana & Yavatmal and DDHS, Nagpur for Nagpur, Wardha, Bhandara, Gondia, Chandrapur & Gadchiroli districts".
Closing Date for Application : 14 October 2019
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for this job through post till 14 October 2019.
Candidates should download the application from "https://arogya.maharashtra.gov.in" and fill it carefully.
Candidates should send the photocopies of essential documents, passport size photograph, and Demand Draft along with the application and send it through post to various 'Deputy Director of Health Services' for respective districts.
Candidates should produce all the original documents at the time of Verification.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam.
It contains 50 questions for 100 marks. The minimum passing mark is 40 marks.
Where to Apply
Find Similar Jobs
- PSPCL Post of Assistant Lineman - 3500 Vacancies
- VMMC Junior Resident MBBS and BDS posts- 146 vacancies
- CIPET Posts of Officer, Assistant Officer and Administrative Assistant Gr.III/ Accounts Assistant Gr.III - 5 Vacancies
- DRDO Post Research Associate and Junior Research Fellow
- AIIMS Post of Professor and Various Posts
- Ministry of Defence Post of Sub Divisional Officer, Grade-II
- IIT Post of Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar and Various Posts
- RCI Post of Private Secretary and Various Posts
- WB Health Posts of Medical Officer, GDMO and Medical Officer AFHC
- ILBS Posts of Professor, Consultant, Sr Resident and Various Post
- TNPSC Posts of Project Officer and Psychologist
- HAL Post of Lab Technician
- NHM Uttar Pradesh Posts of Dental Surgeon, AYUSH MO, Block Account Manager and Various Posts
- ECHS Allahabad Post of Medical Officer and Various Posts
- SVBP Hospital Post of Senior Resident
Like on Facebook
Get instant job notificationsJoin WhatsApp Group