Senior Resident Job recruitment at (North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences)
Details for Senior Resident in North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences. There are 45 vacancies available for this post. The required qualification is MBBS, MS, MD. This vacancy will be available upto 25 September 2019 . Walkin date for this job is 25 September 2019 .
|Number of Vacancies||45|
|Age Limit||Below 40|
|Education||MBBS, MS, MD|
|Walkin Date||25 September 2019|
|Blood Bank & Transfusion Medicine||1||0||0||0||0|
|Dermatology & STD||0||1||0||0||0|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||1||2||0||0||0|
Candidates should have completed MBBS and MD/ MS in respective field from a recognized Institute.
For the post of Senior Resident, the maximum age limit is 40 years.
Age relaxation given for SC/ ST candidates is 5 years, OBC candidates is 3 years and PWD candidates is 10 years.
Candidates should be registered with the Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council.
Candidates with experience will be preferred.
The Conference Hall, NEIGRIHMS Guest House, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong.
Date of Announcement : 09 September 2019
Date of Walk-in Interview : 25 September 2019Apply for this Job
Find Similar Jobs
- Junior Scientist - NIB
- District Judge Entry Level - Madhya Pradesh High Court
- Junior Resident MBBS - VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital
- Junior Resident Dental Surgery & Maxillofacial Surgery - VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital
- Assistant Fisheries Officer - OPSC
- Director - BCAS
- Assistant Accounts Officer, Private Secretary, Section Officer and Assistant Section Officer - UIDAI
- Supervisor Stores, Radio Mechanic - BRO
- Laboratory Assistant - BRO
- Multi Skilled Worker - BRO
- Welder - BRO
- Forest Range Officer - ICFRE
- Driver - West Bengal Government
- Assistant and Various Posts - NICFS
- Housekeeper and Various Posts - NICFS
Like on Facebook
Get instant job notificationsJoin WhatsApp Group