SRF, JRF and Assistant Job recruitment at Ministry of Ayush (Ministry of Ayush)
Details for SRF, JRF and Assistant in Ministry of Ayush. There are 3 vacancies available for this post. The required qualification is BVSc, MVSc. This vacancy will be available upto 15 October 2019 . Walkin date for this job is 21 October 2019 .
SRF, JRF and Assistant
|Job||SRF, JRF and Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||3|
|Age Limit||Below 35|
|Salary||Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 28,000|
|Walkin Date||21 October 2019|
|Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|Senior Research Fellow||1|
|Junior Research Fellow||1|
SRF & JRF : Candidates must have completed M.V.Sc in Biochemistry/ Pharmacology/ Pathology (or) M.Tech in Biotech (or) M.Pharm from a recognized Institute or University.
Assistant : Candidate must be a Degree holder from a recognized Institute or University.
Candidate's age should be not more than 35 years, to be eligible for these posts.
The Chairman, Selection Committee- AYUSH Project & Assistant Professor, Department of Veterinary Biochemistry, Madras Veterinary College, Chennai -600007.
Date of Walk-in : 21 October 2019Apply for this Job
Find Similar Jobs
- Assistant Lineman - PSPCL
- Professors and Associate Professor - IGNOU
- Junior Resident MBBS - VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital
- Junior Resident Dental Surgery & Maxillofacial Surgery - VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital
- Assistant Manager (S&T) and Assistant Manager (Signal) - RITES
- Officer, Assistant Officer and Administrative Assistant Gr.III/ Accounts Assistant Gr.III - CIPET
- CASA Sales - KVB
- Research Associate and Junior Research Fellow - DRDO
- Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar and Various Posts - IIT
- Private Secretary and Assistant Section Officer - RCI
- Junior Stenographer and Junior Secretariat Assistant - RCI
- Junior Research Fellow - DRDO
- Junior Research Fellow and Research Associate - DRDO
- Professor - Visva Bharati
- Associate Professor - Visva Bharati
Like on Facebook
Get instant job notificationsJoin WhatsApp Group