LHMC Post of Assistant Professor Pediatric Nephrology Job Notification
◼ Updated on : , Last date : 9 Mar 2020.LHMC has announced an advertisement for the post of Assistant Professor with 02 vacancies. The eligible candidates can attend the walk-in Interview on 09th March 2020 at 10.30 A.M. at Office of the Directorate, Lady Hardinge Medical College and Smt. S.K. Hospital, New Delhi.
LHMC Assistant Professor - Job Details
|Number of Vacancies||2|
|Age Limit||Below 40|
|Walkin Date||9 March 2020|
- Candidates should have Master Degree in Pediatrics Nephrology with DM.
- They should also have 2 years of special training in Pediatric Nephrology and in addition minimum 1 year of experience in teaching.
Candidate's age should not exceed 40 years.
Office of the Director, Lady Hardinge Medical College, Smt. S.K. Hospital, New Delhi.
Apply for LHMC Post of Assistant Professor Pediatric Nephrology
Candidates have to pay the non refundable application fee in the form of Demand Draft at the time of registration for Interview. The fee details are as follows:
- General and OBC : Rs.500
- SC/ST : Rs.300
- PWD : Nil
Walk-in Interview Date: 09th March 2020
How to Apply
Eligible candidates need to get the application form from the official notification and fill it carefully.
At the time of Interview, they should produce the filled application form along with the original and photocopies of the documents which are mentioned below:
- Proof for age, educational qualification, experience, and medical registration.
- Attempt certificates, mark sheets, certificates in favour of attending conference and releasing publications.
The candidates need to self attest the photocopies of the above mentioned documents.
The candidates should register for the interview, which will be held on from 10.30 A.M. to 11.30 A.M. on 09th March 2020.
- The selection process is purely based on Interview.
- At the time of Interview, only 20 candidates will be interviewed.
- The remaining candidates will be scheduled to attend the interview on the upcoming days.
- The eligible and selected candidates will be appointed only if they are medically fit.
Where to Apply
Find Similar Jobs
Related Announcements for LHMC Post of Assistant Professor Pediatric Nephrology
NHM - NHM Haryana Posts of Specialist and Medical OfficerHaryanaVacancy: 7
IIM - IIM Posts of Financial Advisor cum Chief Accounts Officer, Manager and Various PostsUttar PradeshVacancy: 9
DRDO - DRDO Posts of Research Associate and Junior Research Fellow January 2021KarnatakaVacancy: 10
Government of Assam - Government of Assam Post of Graduate Teachers (Sanskrit)AssamVacancy: 482
ICMR - ICMR Posts of Scientist, Admin Assistant and Various PostsAndhra PradeshVacancy: 6
IIT - IIT Posts of Medical Officer, Counsellor and Various PostsJharkhandVacancy: 21
SVNIRTAR - SVNIRTAR Posts of Director, Assistant Professor and Various PostsOdishaVacancy: 19
Disclaimer: Job notifications from entities and other details are collected from the entity's own website(s) or from the public domain. The correctness of the information is not guaranteed as it may contain human error. Please verify with the official document or official notification for accurate information. For more details, view our disclaimer page.
Save +91-6383355975. Send your State name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.