Finance Contoller, Audit Controller, Accounts Officer and various posts Job recruitment at JEPC (Jharkhand Education Project Council)
Details for Finance Contoller, Audit Controller, Accounts Officer and various posts in Jharkhand Education Project Council. There are 101 vacancies available for this post. The required qualification is BCA, BCom, MCom, MCA. This vacancy will be available upto 25 October 2019 .
Finance Contoller, Audit Controller, Accounts Officer and various posts
|Job||Finance Contoller, Audit Controller, Accounts Officer and various posts|
|Number of Vacancies||101|
|Age Limit||21 - 35|
|Salary||Rs. 16,518 - Rs. 37,291|
|Education||BCA, BCom, MCom, MCA|
|Last Date to Apply||25 October 2019|
|State Programme Manager||5|
|Finance & Accounts Officer||1|
|Assistant Programme Manager||34|
|District Programme Manager||5|
|Assistant Computer Programmer||11|
Candidates must possess M. Com with MBA Finance or CA with 10 years of experience.
Candidates must possess Masters degree. Preference will be given to MBA in Human Resources with 60 marks in both Bachelors & Masters with 05-years of work experience in HR management
State Programme Manager:
Candidates must possess P.G. Diploma in Mass Communication/ Journalism with 05-years experience in handling medic communications, P.R. publications.
Finance & Accounts Officer:
Candidates must possess Graduation with 55% marks with 03-years of experience in the field of accounting.
Candidates must possess B.Com with minimum 50% marks with CA-Inter level. The applicant should have cleared the 03-years article ship training CA and 02-Years post qualification experience in the field of Accounting and Auditing.
Candidates must possess BCA with PG in Computer Sciences/ IT/ Information Management or MCA or MIT with 03-years of relevant experience.
Assistant Programme Manager:
Candidates must possess Graduation with 55% marks.
District Programme Manager:
Candidates must possess Post graduate with 55% marks.
Candidates must possess B.Com with 55% marks.
Candidates must possess BCA with PG in Computer Sciences/ IT/ Information Management or MCA or MIT with 03-years of relevant experience. OR B.E./ B Tech in Computers/ IT/ E&C.
Asst. Computer Programmer:
Candidates must possess BCA or Graduation with 55% marks with 01-Year P.G. Diploma in the Computer Applications Information Management.
Candidates must possess law degree with 03-04 years of experience.
Start Date to Apply: 01 October 2019.
Last Date to Apply: 25 October 2019.Apply for this Job
Find Similar Jobs
- Assistant Lineman - PSPCL
- Professors and Associate Professor - IGNOU
- Junior Resident MBBS - VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital
- Junior Resident Dental Surgery & Maxillofacial Surgery - VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital
- Assistant Manager (S&T) and Assistant Manager (Signal) - RITES
- Officer, Assistant Officer and Administrative Assistant Gr.III/ Accounts Assistant Gr.III - CIPET
- Process Server - Telangana High Court
- Research Associate and Junior Research Fellow - DRDO
- Various Professors - AIIMS
- Sub Divisional Officer, Grade-II - Ministry of Defence
- Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar and Various Posts - IIT
- Private Secretary and Assistant Section Officer - RCI
- Junior Stenographer and Junior Secretariat Assistant - RCI
- Junior Research Fellow - DRDO
- Junior Research Fellow and Research Associate - DRDO
Like on Facebook
Get instant job notificationsJoin WhatsApp Group