India Post Post of Gramin Dak Sevak (Assam, Bihar, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala and Punjab) - India Post Recruitment
India Post has released recruitment notification for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak with 919 vacancies in Assam, 1063 vacancies in Bihar, 2510 vacancies in Gujarat, 2637 vacancies in Karnataka, 2086 vacancies in Kerala and 851 vacancies in Punjab. Interested candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for the post from 05 August 2019 to 04 September 2019.
Gramin Dak Sewak (GDS)
|Job||Gramin Dak Sewak (GDS)|
|Number of Vacancies||10066|
|Age Limit||18 - 40|
|Salary||Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 14,500|
|Experience||Freshers / Experienced|
|Last Date to Apply||4 September 2019|
India Post Recruitment
For Gen/ OBC/ Male in EWS : Rs.100/-
For SC/ ST/ ESM : No Fee
Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ ESM category are exempted from payment of application fee.
Payment of application fee can be made through Online Mode like Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card.
Start Date to Apply Online and Pay the Fee : 05 August 2019
Last Date to Apply Online and Pay the Fee : 04 September 2019
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates having the essential qualification can apply for the post by clicking "Apply Online" link from 05 August 2019 to 04 September 2019.
Candidate must register with India Post first by clicking registration link.
After successful completion of registration, candidate can get Unique Registration Number.
Candidate can login using the Registration Number and fill the application by entering details.
Candidate should upload required documents, complete payment process and submit the online application form.
Now candidate can take printout of application form.
The selection of candidates will be based on merit marks.
Registration Link : https://indiapostgdsonline.in/phase3/fee.aspx
Apply Online Link : https://indiapostgdsonline.in/phase3/reference.aspx
Fee Payment Link : https://indiapostgdsonline.in/onlinefee/
Where to Apply
Find Similar Jobs
- NHIDCL Posts of General Manager and Deputy General Manager - 38 Vacancies
- VMMC Junior Resident MBBS and BDS posts- 146 vacancies
- OPSC Post of Assistant Fisheries Officer - 65 Vacancies
- BCAS Recruitment for Directors - 29 Vacancies
- CIPET Posts of Officer, Assistant Officer and Administrative Assistant Gr.III/ Accounts Assistant Gr.III - 5 Vacancies
- ICFRE Post of Forest Range Officer - 12 Vacancies
- India Post Post of Gramin Dak Sevaks
- West Bengal Government Post of Driver
- RRB ECR Recruitment Under Sports Quota
- Central Administrative Tribunal Post of Court Officer, Registrar and Various Posts
- SSC Post of Jr. and Sr. Hindi Translator, Jr.Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak
- OFB Posts of Technician Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice
- MHA Posts of Director and Under Secretary
- RRC Western Railway Post of Senior Clerk cum Typist
- CCRT Posts of Junior and Senior Fellowship
Like on Facebook
Get instant job notificationsJoin WhatsApp Group