Junior Research Fellow Job recruitment at ICMR (Indian Council of Medical Research)
Details for Junior Research Fellow in Indian Council of Medical Research. There are 1 vacancies available for this post. The required qualification is MSc. Walkin date for this job is 27 November 2019 .
Junior Research Fellow
|Job||Junior Research Fellow|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
|Age Limit||Below 28|
|Course||MSc Biochemistry, MSc Biotechnology, MSc Zoology|
|Walkin Date||27 November 2019|
Candidates must have completed M.Sc in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Zoology/ Life Science/ Nutrition from a recognized University.
Candidates, to be eligible for this post, should have age not more than 28 years as on 27 October 2019.
Candidates must be qualified in ICMR/ DST/ CSIR/ DBT/ UGC- Net and should have completed JRF Exam and Fellow ship.
Assemble Hall, National Institute of Nutrition, Tarnaka, Hyderabad, Telangana.
Date of Notification : 09 October 2019
Date of Walk-in Interview : 27 November 2019Apply for this Job
Find Similar Jobs
- Junior Research Fellow and Research Associate - DRDO [Uttarakhand]
- Junior Research Fellow - ICMR [Telangana]
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - DRDO [Maharashtra]
- Project Assistant and JRF - CSIR [Uttarakhand]
- Junior Engineer (Civil) - NPCC [Uttarakhand]
- JRF, SRF and Young Professional - ICAR [Delhi]
- Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer - ESIC [Telangana]
- Research Associate, SRF, JRF and MTS cum Office Assistant - RGU [Arunachal Pradesh]
- Research Associate and JRF - Kerala University [Kerala]
- Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer and Various Posts - NIT [Tripura]
- Junior Research Fellow - IIT [Karnataka]
- Junior Research Fellow and Various Posts - CSIR [Kerala]
- Project Assistant - CSIR [Chhattisgarh]
- Junior Research Fellow and Research Associate - DRDO [Madhya Pradesh]
- Junior Engineer, Supervisor and Worker - Government of Maharashtra [Maharashtra]
Like on Facebook
Get instant job notificationsJoin WhatsApp Group