Specialist and Medical Officer Job recruitment at Govt of Odisha (Government of Odisha)
Details for Specialist and Medical Officer in Government of Odisha. There are 113 vacancies available for this post. The required qualification is MD, MS, MBBS. This vacancy will be available upto 22 November 2019 . Walkin date for this job is 23 November 2019 .
Specialist and Medical Officer
|Job||Specialist and Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||113|
|Education||MD, MS, MBBS|
|Walkin Date||23 November 2019|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Disciplines||No. of Vacancies|
Specialist: Candidates must have completed MD/ MS in relevant discipline from a recognized University.
Medical Officer: Candidates must possess MBBS from a recognized University.
Chief Executive Officer, DMF (lst floor, DMF Office), District Rural Development Agency, Sundargarh - 770001.
Start Date to Apply : 05 November 2019
End Date to Apply : 22 November 2019
Date of Interview : 23 November 2019Apply for this Job
Find Similar Jobs
- Junior Resident MBBS - VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital [Delhi]
- Junior Resident Dental Surgery & Maxillofacial Surgery - VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital [Delhi]
- Assistant Manager (S&T) and Assistant Manager (Signal) - RITES [Haryana]
- Process Server - Telangana High Court [Telangana]
- Staff Car Driver - India Post [Bihar]
- Stenographer - DGAQA [Delhi]
- Deputy Field Officer - Cabinet Secretariat [Anywhere in India]
- Assistant professor (Grade I and II) - NIT [Uttarakhand]
- Surveillance Assistant - MHA [Delhi]
- Head Constable (Ministerial) - Delhi Police [Delhi]
- Deputy Director General - CBIC [Delhi]
- Librarian, Section Officer and Various Posts - NHRC [Anywhere in India]
- Field Botanist - CCRH [Delhi]
- Assistant Professor, Lecturer and Other posts - NIA [Rajasthan]
- Fellowship - ICMR [Delhi]
Like on Facebook
Get instant job notificationsJoin WhatsApp Group