Specialist (FTS/ PTS) and Senior Resident Job recruitment at (Employees' State Insurance Corporation)
Details for Specialist (FTS/ PTS) and Senior Resident in Employees' State Insurance Corporation. There are 9 vacancies available for this post. The required qualification is MS, MD, MBBS. Walkin date for this job is 18 September 2019 .
Specialist (FTS/ PTS) and Senior Resident
|Job||Specialist (FTS/ PTS) and Senior Resident|
|Number of Vacancies||9|
|Age Limit||37 - 65|
|Salary||Rs. 60,000 - Rs. 94,954|
|Education||MS, MD, MBBS|
|Walkin Date||18 September 2019|
|S.No||Name of Post||Discipline||No. of Vacancies||Duration|
|1||Specialist (FTS/ PTS)||General Medicine||1||-|
|5||Senior Resident||General Medicine||1||3 Years|
|6||General Medicine||1||1 Year|
Specialist: Candidates must have completed MBBS and Master's Degree in relevant subject from a recognized University.
Senior Resident: Candidates must have completed Master's Degree/ PG Diploma in relevant subject from a recognized University/ Board.
Specialist (FTS): Candidates to be eligible for this post should have age not more than 45 years as on 18 September 2019.
Specialist (PTS): Candidates to be eligible for this post should have age not more than 64 years as on 18 September 2019.
Dental Surgeon and Senior Resident: Candidates to be eligible for these posts should have age not more than 37 years as on 18 September 2019.
Specialist (FTS/ PTS): Degree candidates must have 3 years experience in relevant field.
Diploma candidates must have 5 years experience in relevant field.
ESIC Hospital, Udvoeamandal, Ernakulam District, Kerala.
Date of Notification : 30 August 2019
Date of Walk-in Interview : 18 September 2019Apply for this Job
Find Similar Jobs
- Driver - West Bengal Government
- Medical Officer and Internal Auditor - ALIMCO
- Senior Research Officer and Various Posts - Ministry of Ayush
- Associate Professor - AIIMS
- Assistant Professor - AIIMS
- Additional Professor - AIIMS
- Professor - AIIMS
- Nursing Tutor/ Clinical Instructor - AIIMS
- Assistant Director - DCPW
- Assistant Medical Superintendent E-2 - Hindustan Copper Limited
- Upper Division Clerk and Various Posts - BRO
- Draughtsman and Various Posts - BRO
- Sub Divisional Officer, Grade-II - Ministry of Defence
- Curator and Various Posts - NGMA
- Staff Nurse - Shyam Shah Medical College
Like on Facebook
Get instant job notificationsJoin WhatsApp Group