DSRVS Posts of Teaching and Non Teaching Cadre - DSRVS Recruitment
Digital Shiksha and Rojgar Vikas Sansthan has announced a recruitment notification for filling up the vacancy positions in the posts of Teaching Cadre with 1914 vacancies, Non Teaching Cadre with 2151 vacancies. Interested candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can read the notification and apply for the posts through online from 07 October 2019 to 25 November 2019.
Teaching and Non Teaching Cadre
|Job||Teaching and Non Teaching Cadre|
|Number of Vacancies||4055|
|Age Limit||Below 30|
|Salary||Rs. 9,600 - Rs. 46,500|
|Education||BEd, MA, BE BTech, BSc, BCA, MSc, MCA|
|Experience||Freshers / Experienced|
|Job Location||Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Jaipur, Lucknow, Nagpur, Patna|
|Last Date to Apply||25 November 2019|
For candidates belonging to Gen/ OBC/ EWS category : Rs.800/-
For candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD category : Rs.500/-
The payment of application fee can be done by online mode like Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Wallet, UPI, NEFT/ Bank Transfer.
Start Date to Apply Online and to Pay the Fee : 07 October 2019
Last Date to Apply Online and to Pay the Fee : 25 November 2019
How to Apply
Aspiring applicants who fulfill the prescribed qualifications, experience and other eligibility conditions can read the notification and apply through online for the post by clicking "Apply Online" button on or before 25 November 2019.
To apply over online,
- Log on to 'Apply Online' page, click on 'Apply' link and fill the application carefully.
- Fill the application with personal, educational and contact details.
- Upload scanned copy of Photograph and Signature of the candidate.
- Ensure whether the information provided is correct and then submit.
- Then complete the payment process of application fee.
- Finally, candidate should take printout of filled application form for reference.
Candidate selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination/ Computer Based Examination and Interview/ Personal Interaction.
The examination comprises 50 questions on Reasoning Ability, 50 questions on General Awareness, 20 questions on Teaching / Non Teaching Aptitude, 100 questions on Subject Knowledge only for Teaching cadre and 30 questions on Language Competency Test.
Each question carries 1 mark and the duration of test will be 3 hours for Teaching cadre and 2 hours for Non-teaching Cadre.
Vacancy Distribution : https://drive.google.com/file/d/16Wlkx_iAWE_dgJbmcR7kA0ta1pnEgMys/view
Where to Apply
Find Similar Jobs
- VMMC Junior Resident MBBS and BDS posts- 146 vacancies [Delhi]
- NIT, Uttarakhand Post of Assistant Professor (Grade I and II) [Anywhere in India]
- AAI Post of Member (Finance) [Delhi]
- West Bengal Government Post of Music Teacher, Clerk, Teacher and Various Posts [West Bengal]
- Cantonment Board Belgaum Post of Midwife, Safaiwala and Various Posts [Karnataka]
- NIT Raipur Posts of Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor [Chhattisgarh]
- NII Post of Staff Scientist [Delhi]
- NIT Delhi Posts of Executive Engineer, Medical Officer and Other Posts [Delhi]
- ICFRE Posts of MTS, Technician and Technical Assistant [Multiple Locations]
- HARTRON Post of System Analyst, Programmer and Junior Programmer [Haryana]
- WII Post of Project Fellow and Project Assistant [Uttarakhand]
- MHA Post of Surveillance Assistant [Delhi]
- CSIR IIP Post of Project Assistant and JRF [Uttarakhand]
- Indian Army Posts of Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical and Various Posts [Assam]
- NHRC Posts of Librarian, Research Assistant, Personal Assistant and Various Posts [Delhi]
Like on Facebook
Get instant job notificationsJoin WhatsApp Group