Chandigarh Government Post of Nursery Teachers - Chandigarh government Recruitment
Chandigarh Government has announced for the recruitment of eligible candidates for the post of Nursery Teachers with a total of 131 vacancies on regular basis. Candidates can apply only through online. Interested candidates can apply for this job from 06 September 2019 to 04 October 2019.
|Number of Vacancies||131|
|Age Limit||18 - 37|
|Salary||Rs. 10,300 - Rs. 34,800|
|Experience||Freshers / Experienced|
|Last Date to Apply||4 October 2019|
Chandigarh government Recruitment
General candidates should pay the application fees of Rs. 800/-
SC candidates should pay the application fees of Rs. 400/- and PWD candidates should pay the fees as per the Government Rules.
Mode of payment should be through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ Online Challan.
Starting Date for Online Application : 06 September 2019
Closing Date for Online Application :04 October 2019
Last Date for Deposit of Application Fee: 04 October 2019
Display of “fee confirmation list” of candidates who submitted application and fee within the scheduled date : 10 October 2019
Schedule of written test (To be notified by) : 10 October 2019
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for this job through online from 06 September 2019 to 04 October 2019.
Candidates should get the application in "www.recruit.nitttrchd.ac.in" and fill the application carefully.
Candidates should attach all their Educational, Experience, Caste, PWD Certificates, No Objection Certificate, Photograph, Signature and all other needed documents in desired format.
After submission of application, candidates should take the photocopies of application. 2 Photocopies of application along with original and photocopy of all documents and Photograph should be submitted by the candidate on the date of verification.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test.
The written test consists of 150 questions for 150 marks for 150 minutes. Minimum qualifying marks will be 40% and negative marks will be 0.25 marks.
The written test contains questions regarding General Awareness, Reasoning Ability, Arithmetical and Numerical Ability, Teaching Aptitude & Child Psychology, Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Test of Punjabi Language and Comprehension (Hindi, English), Mathematics, General Science and Social Science.
Where to Apply
Find Similar Jobs
- VMMC Junior Resident MBBS and BDS posts- 146 vacancies
- CIPET Posts of Officer, Assistant Officer and Administrative Assistant Gr.III/ Accounts Assistant Gr.III - 5 Vacancies
- ICFRE Post of Forest Range Officer - 12 Vacancies
- West Bengal Government Post of Driver
- Cabinet Secretariat Posts of General Manager and Various Posts
- NIT Silchar Post of Various Professors
- YSP University Post of Jr Office Assistant, Field Assistant, Jr Technician and Various Posts
- IIT Post of Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar and Various Posts
- NIT Jalandhar Posts of Technical Asst, Technician, Jr. Assistant and Various Posts
- IIT Indore Post of Assistant Professor Grade I, II
- Ministry of Ayush Post of Senior Research Officer and Various Posts
- OPSC Post of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- TNTRB Post of Assistant Professor
- NIT Post of Group A, Group B and Group C
- Army Public School Posts of PGT, TGT, PRT
Like on Facebook
Get instant job notificationsJoin WhatsApp Group