Cabinet Secretariat Post of Deputy Field Officer - Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment
Cabinet Secretariat, Government of India has announced for the post of Deputy Field Officer with 29 vacancies in various languages. Only the candidates who are domiciled in any of the seven North Eastern states of India are eligible. Interested candidates can apply through Post till 12 November 2019.
Deputy Field Officer
|Job||Deputy Field Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||29|
|Age Limit||Below 30|
|Education||Any Bachelor Degree|
|Experience||Freshers / Experienced|
|Last Date to Apply||12 November 2019|
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment
Closing Date for Application : 12 November 2019
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply through Post till 12 November 2019.
Candidates can download the application from "http://www.davp.nic.in" and fill it carefully.
Candidates should submit all the Photocopies of Educational, Experience, Caste, PWD certificates and documents, photograph in application and application should be in A4 size paper, Candidate should clearly write in the envelope as "Application for the post of Deputy Field Officer (Name of the Language)" and send it to "Post Bag No. 001, Lodhi Road Head Post Office, New Delhi-110003".
Candidates should produce all the Original Documents at the time of verification.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Computer Proficiency Test and Interview.
Written Exam contains Preliminary Examination and Main Written Examination with 100 marks and 2 hours of time duration each.
Computer Proficiency Test will be for 50 marks with time duration of 1 hour and Interview will be for 40 marks.
Where to Apply
Find Similar Jobs
- IREL Post of General Manager and Various Post - 05 Vacancies [Maharashtra]
- NIT, Uttarakhand Post of Assistant Professor (Grade I and II) [Anywhere in India]
- ICMR Post of Fellowship [Delhi]
- DRDO Posts of Junior Research Fellow and Research Associate [Uttarakhand]
- NII Post of Staff Scientist [Delhi]
- ESIC Posts of Specialist and Super Specialist [Haryana]
- Join Indian Army Post of Stenographer [Multiple Locations]
- DCPW Posts of Accounts Officer, Accountant and Cashier [Delhi]
- Ministry of Science and Technology Post of Joint Director [Delhi]
- NIT Delhi Posts of Executive Engineer, Medical Officer and Other Posts [Delhi]
- AIIMS Rishikesh Post of Financial Advisor and Various Posts [Uttarakhand]
- ICFRE Posts of MTS, Technician and Technical Assistant [Multiple Locations]
- UKSSC Post of Assistant Accountant [Uttarakhand]
- MSME Post of Senior Manager and Various Posts [Uttar Pradesh]
- AIIMS Rishikesh Post of Nursing Officer [Uttarakhand]
Like on Facebook
Get instant job notificationsJoin WhatsApp Group