Junior Resident Job recruitment at Bihar Health Department (Bihar Health Department)
Details for Junior Resident in Bihar Health Department. There are 1095 vacancies available for this post. The required qualification is MBBS, MS, MD. This vacancy will be available upto 11 December 2019 .
|Number of Vacancies||1095|
|Age Limit||Below 37|
|Salary||Rs. 9,300 - Rs. 34,800|
|Education||MBBS, MS, MD|
|Last Date to Apply||11 December 2019|
For the post of Junior Resident, candidate should have completed MBBS and MD/ MS/ PG Diploma from a recognized Institute.
For the post of Junior Resident, maximum age limit is 37 years as on 01 August 2019.
Age relaxation given for SC/ ST candidates is 5 years, OBC candidates is 3 years and PWD candidates is 10 years.
Starting Date for Application : 04 November 2019
Closing Date for Application : 15 November 2019Apply for this Job
Find Similar Jobs
- Junior Resident MBBS - VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital [Delhi]
- Junior Resident Dental Surgery & Maxillofacial Surgery - VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital [Delhi]
- Assistant Manager (S&T) and Assistant Manager (Signal) - RITES [Haryana]
- Process Server - Telangana High Court [Telangana]
- Staff Car Driver - India Post [Bihar]
- Stenographer - DGAQA [Delhi]
- Deputy Field Officer - Cabinet Secretariat [Anywhere in India]
- Assistant professor (Grade I and II) - NIT [Uttarakhand]
- Surveillance Assistant - MHA [Delhi]
- Head Constable (Ministerial) - Delhi Police [Delhi]
- Deputy Director General - CBIC [Delhi]
- Librarian, Section Officer and Various Posts - NHRC [Anywhere in India]
- Field Botanist - CCRH [Delhi]
- Assistant Professor, Lecturer and Other posts - NIA [Rajasthan]
- Fellowship - ICMR [Delhi]
Like on Facebook
Get instant job notificationsJoin WhatsApp Group