Army Public School Posts of PGT, TGT, PRT - Army Public School Recruitment
Army Public School invites Application from the eligible candidates for the posts of PGT, TGT and PRT Teachers with more than 8000 vacancies. Interested candidates are requested to register through online for Screening exam by logging into the Registration Portal "http://aps-csb.in" from 10.00 AM on 01 September 2019 to 05.00 PM on 21 September 2019.
PGT, TGT, PRT
|Job||PGT, TGT, PRT|
|Number of Vacancies||8000|
|Age Limit||Below 40|
|Education||BEd, BA, MA, MEd|
|Experience||Freshers / Experienced|
|Last Date to Apply||21 September 2019|
Army Public School Recruitment
Candidates have to pay the Application fees of Rs. 500/- (Non-Refundable) through Online Payment options via Debit/ Credit Cards/ Net banking.
Date of Online Registration: 01 September 2019 to 22 September 2019.
Date of Availability of Admit cards in Online: 04 October 2019.
Date of Examination: 19 October 2019 & 20 October 2019.
Date of Publication of Results: 30 October 2019.
How to Apply
Candidates have to register through the website: "http://aps-csb.in".
The registration portal will be open from 10.00 AM on 01 September 2019 to 5.00 PM on 21 September 2019.
Candidates have to fill up the necessary information in the Application form and have to pay the exam fee through Online via Debit/ Credit Cards/ Net banking.
After payment of fee, candidates have to upload the scanned copy of their photograph and signature, Proof of Date of Birth and Certificates of academic qualifications.
Candidates have to submit the duly filled Application form along with necessary documents before 22 September 2019.
The selection will be done in three stages:-
- Stage 1: Online Screening Exam
Candidates have to attend the Online Screening Test which will be conducted on 19 October 2019 and 20 October 2019.
- Stage 2 : Interview
Candidates with good scores in the Screening test are invited for the interview which may be held at the location of the School.
- Stage 3: Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency
For Language Teachers, Written test comprising Essay & Comprehension of 15 marks each, will be held along with evaluation of teaching skills. Selection Committee may also hold Computer proficiency tests if needed.
Where to Apply
Find Similar Jobs
- NHIDCL Posts of General Manager and Deputy General Manager - 38 Vacancies
- VMMC Junior Resident MBBS and BDS posts- 146 vacancies
- OPSC Post of Assistant Fisheries Officer - 65 Vacancies
- BCAS Recruitment for Directors - 29 Vacancies
- CIPET Posts of Officer, Assistant Officer and Administrative Assistant Gr.III/ Accounts Assistant Gr.III - 5 Vacancies
- NIT Silchar Post of Various Professors
- YSP University Post of Jr Office Assistant, Field Assistant, Jr Technician and Various Posts
- IIT Post of Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar and Various Posts
- NIT Jalandhar Posts of Technical Asst, Technician, Jr. Assistant and Various Posts
- IIT Indore Post of Assistant Professor Grade I, II
- Ministry of Ayush Post of Senior Research Officer and Various Posts
- OPSC Post of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- TNTRB Post of Assistant Professor
- AIIMS Raipur Post of Junior Resident
- NIT Post of Group A, Group B and Group C
Like on Facebook
Get instant job notificationsJoin WhatsApp Group