Consultant (Nuclear Medicine Technologist) Job recruitment at (All India Institute of Medical Sciences)
Details for Consultant (Nuclear Medicine Technologist) in All India Institute of Medical Sciences. There are 4 vacancies available for this post. The required qualification is MSc. Walkin date for this job is 18 September 2019 .
Consultant (Nuclear Medicine Technologist)
|Job||Consultant (Nuclear Medicine Technologist)|
|Number of Vacancies||4|
|Age Limit||Below 35|
|Course||MSc Physics, MSc Chemistry, MSc Biochemistry, MSc Biotechnology|
|Walkin Date||18 September 2019|
Candidates must possess M.Sc Degree in Nuclear Medicine/ Physics/ Biophysics/ Medical Physics/ Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Bio- informatics (or) PG Diploma in Medical Radioisotopes Technique from a recognized University/ Institute.
The candidates' age should not be more than 35 years to be eligible for this post.
Candidates must possess one year post qualification experience in the field of Nuclear Medicine.
Committee Room, First Floor, Medical College Building, Gate No. 05, All India Institute of Medical Sciences,Tatibandh, G.E. Road, Raipur (C.G.) 492099.
Date of Notification : 4 September 2019
Date of Walk-in Interview: 18 September 2019Apply for this Job
Find Similar Jobs
- Junior Scientist - NIB
- Junior Resident MBBS - VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital
- Junior Resident Dental Surgery & Maxillofacial Surgery - VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital
- Assistant Fisheries Officer - OPSC
- Assistant Manager (S&T) and Assistant Manager (Signal) - RITES
- Officer, Assistant Officer and Administrative Assistant Gr.III/ Accounts Assistant Gr.III - CIPET
- Laboratory Assistant - BRO
- Skilled Trades Men - Air India
- Air Craft Technician - Air India
- Driver - West Bengal Government
- CASA Sales - KVB
- Assistant and Various Posts - NICFS
- Housekeeper and Various Posts - NICFS
- Principal Scientist - CSIR
- Senior Principal Scientist - CSIR
Like on Facebook
Get instant job notificationsJoin WhatsApp Group