Senior Resident Job recruitment at AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences)
Details for Senior Resident in All India Institute of Medical Sciences. There are 8 vacancies available for this post. The required qualification is MS, MD. Walkin date for this job is 20 November 2019 .
|Number of Vacancies||8|
|Age Limit||Below 37|
|Walkin Date||20 November 2019|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Discipline||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Senior Resident||General Medicine||2|
Candidates must have completed MD/ MS/ DNB in relevant discipline from a recognized University.
Candidates, to be eligible for this post, should have age not more than 37 years.
Age relaxation given for SC/ ST candidates is 5 years.
Age relaxation given for OBC candidates is 3 years.
AIIMS Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh - 462020.
Date of Notification : 26 October 2019
Date of Walk-in Interview : 20 November 2019Apply for this Job
Find Similar Jobs
- Junior Resident MBBS - VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital [Delhi]
- Junior Resident Dental Surgery & Maxillofacial Surgery - VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital [Delhi]
- Stenographer - DGAQA [Delhi]
- Assistant professor (Grade I and II) - NIT [Uttarakhand]
- Surveillance Assistant - MHA [Delhi]
- Head Constable (Ministerial) - Delhi Police [Delhi]
- Field Botanist - CCRH [Delhi]
- Junior Research Fellow and Research Associate - DRDO [Uttarakhand]
- Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor - NIT [Chhattisgarh]
- Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical and Various Posts - Join Indian Army [Assam]
- Navigational Assistant and Technician (General and Electrical) - Directorate of Lighthouses And Lightships [Kerala]
- Librarian, Research Assistant, Personal Assistant and Various Posts - NHRC [Delhi]
- Graduate and Technician Apprentice - DRDO [Odisha]
- Director, Scientist and Deputy Director - Ministry of Textiles [Karnataka]
- Staff Scientist - NII [Delhi]
Like on Facebook
Get instant job notificationsJoin WhatsApp Group